If you have ever experienced anxiety or depression, we haven’t learned how to drop into our feelings. We hold the it in our minds and think them out but ignore or avoid feeling the feelings that continuously show up more intensely over time. We then develop a habit of negative thoughts that show up over and over again and that can be tremendously exhausting and draining.
We don’t listen to the feelings and find other ways to approach the current mental wheel of thoughts that have taken so much of your power away. Our internal dialogue is an opportunity to find our strength and courage to discover what is beneath the anxiety and depression because what we might actually find is a greater, loving, empowering truth about ourselves that only can be discovered through the work with our heart.
The eight components to the first 3 months:
- Holistic and spiritual view of anxiety
- Developing and working with your spiritual beliefs and principles
- Meditation practice
- Chakras healing meditation and movement
- Lotus approach to healing thoughts and beliefs
- Developing a meditation practice with Angels as guides of unconditional love and healing
- Self-nurturing and self-love as part of healing process
- Sacred ritual for healing the Heart-Despacho